Continuous integration for GATE projects
The GATE project no longer uses Jenkins for continuous integration. Individual GATE components are built using GitHub Actions and JavaDoc documentation is hosted on GitHub Pages. Much of the content that used to be accessible via Jenkins is now available elsewhere:
JavaDoc API Documentation
- API Documentation for gate-core (main GATE interfaces and classes)
- API Documentation for gate-spring (integration library to combine GATE with Spring)
- Documentation for GATE Mímir - JavaDocs are under "project reports" for each individual module
Most plugins in GATE can now be resolved and downloaded automatically at runtime, but there are a few that, for licensing or technical reasons, must still be distributed as standalone zip files that must be unpacked and then loaded into GATE by hand.
- Ontology plugin: releases; latest snapshot build (direct link to zip file)
- SUPPLE parser plugin: releases; latest snapshot build (direct link to zip file)
- LingPipe plugin: releases; latest snapshot build (direct link to zip file)
For more options, see the documentation page on the main GATE website.